- Completely redesigned frame to protect all electrical components and better cradling of the inflatable while being moved.
- 68" Tall and 30" wide
- Collapsing Back caster wheels
- Longer battery life (8-10 hours of constant use) The competition uses a 12 amp hour battery. We use a 22 amp hour battery. No need for exchangeable battery packs.
- On Board Battery Charger and maintainer (3-4 hours to recharge).
- Battery Life indicator
- Trans axle with regenerative braking when throttle is released.
- Brake can also be manually disengaged if the battery becomes low to allow manual use.
- Pre Programed Curtis Instruments controller and electrical components.
- 1000 lbs capacity for everyday use. (Basically we mean 1000 lbs is not its max)
- Sleep Mode which shuts the dolly off after 30 seconds of no throttle use, to maximize battery life.
- Easy to use rotational throttle. Rotate forward for forward movement and rotate backwards for reverse.
- 1000 watt 36 volt motor for more torque in getting through any terrain that you encounter.
- More Torque also means the dolly has the ability to aid in tipping back even the heaviest of inflatables.
- Skid Plates to protect the trans axle while in use.
- All terrain Tires for maximum Traction. (We offer other tread patterns also)
- 1 year warranty from Supernova Fabrications or manufacturer defects and additional warranty extended on electrical components from the manufacturer.
- Like Always Lifetime warranty on the frame.